I feel like 2017 friggen FLEW by! So much stuff happened!
The Good Things
- Ran my first 100k at the TGNY100
- Attempted by first 100 miler
- Pushed myself out of my comfort zone in big ways
- Stopped doing shit I hated and focused more on things I love
- Made some new friends
- Welcomed my niece into the world
I'm so excited to welcome in 2018. It's especially awesome that the first day of 2018 falls on a Monday. This really appeals to the Virgo in me. I just picked up a new planner this morning and have been filling it up with all my plans so far.
Anyways, I thought I'd share some of my goals for 2018 with you guys. I like putting them out here, sharing them makes them feel more official, more real, and more accountable.
- Break 2 hours for the half marathon. I'd love to do this at the Brooklyn Half.
- Maintain a vegan keto diet (expect a post on that soon)
- Downsize and declutter. Maybe I should finish "The Life Changing Art of Tidying Up".
- Make more things at home ie: more milks, snacks, and food in general
- Get on the trails more. I've added some trail races to my schedule.
- Travel. So far we have trips planned to LA and Iceland.
- Conquer 100 miles.
- Help more people.
- Last year I started meditating every morning. This year I want to start doing morning pages. I've been playing around with journaling and want to make more of a commitment to it.
So here's hoping that 2018 is amazing! Wishing you all a great start to the New Year!