Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Do you have countless diet books half read? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. Basically, I'll be your support team helping you hold yourself accountable.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
Over the course of three months we will work together to:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- develop a firm but flexible nutritional foundation
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes...
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Have you already done a program with me? A follow-up session is a tune-up where we check in on your nutritional progress in order to optimize the future of your health. We will discuss your successes, your challenges, review all that we learned before and adjust your meal plan and make recommendations as needed. Available in-person, via FaceTime or by phone.
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Let's get started!
I would be happy to meet with you in person, over the phone, or via Skype. Please use the contact form to get in touch. From there I will email you a intake form (basic questions) and a Daily Nutrition Log that I will ask that you fill out for 2-3 days before we meet so I can gain some insight into your eating and lifestyle habits.